It’s officially Christmas season. I’m neck deep in Christmas music, hot cider, and old Christmas movies with jazzy soundtracks. Despite my heightened awareness of how single I am, I quite enjoy this atmosphere. It’s all so very hopeful.
i want to rob banks and steal diamonds with a significant other but at the same time i wanna hang out on a jungle gym in worn out sneakers and talk about my childhood
2. what would you name your future kids?
3. do you miss anyone?
4. what are you looking forward to?
5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
7. what was your life like last year?
8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
9. who did you last see in person?
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
11. are you listening to music right now?
12. what is something you want right now?
13. how do you feel right now?
14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
15. personality description
16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
17. opinion on insecurities.
18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
19. have you ever been to New York?
20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
21. age and birthday?
22. description of crush.
25. role model
27. things i hate
28. i'll love you if...
29. favourite film(s)
30. favourite tv show(s)
31. 3 random facts
32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
33. something you want to learn
34. most embarrassing moment
35. favourite subject
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
37. favourite actor/actress
38. favourite comedian(s)
39. favourite sport(s)
40. favourite memory
41. relationship status
42. favourite book(s)
43. favourite song ever
44. age you get mistaken for
45. how you found out about your idol
46. what my last text message says
47. turn ons
48. turn offs
49. where i want to be right now
50. favourite picture of your idol
52. something i'm talented at
53. 5 things that make me happy
54. something thats worrying me at the moment
55. tumblr friends
56. favourite food(s)
57. favourite animal(s)
58. description of my best friend
59. why i joined tumblr
60. ask me anything you want
Miley Cyrus Treats Couple at Restaurant
Miley Cyrus paid for a couple’s meal after she disturbed them in a restaurant.
The ‘Wrecking Ball’ singer was reportedly noisy and caused a scene when she and a friend went into an upmarket eatery in New York, but after a couple complained, she immediately went over to apologize.
A witness explained to the National Enquirer: ”She went over and apologized and told the folks, ‘I’m sorry, I’ve just had too much caffeine today.’ Then she asked the couple about themselves.”
The pair were celebrating their second wedding anniversary, so generous Miley left $100 to cover their bill and posed for pictures with them.
Miley may be famous for her risqué outfits and twerking dance moves, but many people are surprised to find she is actually very down-to-earth and polite.
After she had guest appeared on U.S. TV show ‘Saturday Night Live’, a source said: ”Everyone expected Miley to show up with major attitude - but were stunned when she turned out to be a major sweetheart.
”She went out of her way to be kind to everyone - just plain old nice - posing for pictures backstage and signing autographs for the crew.”
me first day of the semester: I’M GONNA GET AN A!!!!! I BETTER ORGANIZE MY NOTES!!!! I’M WRITING THIS IN MY PLANNER!!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!!! I’M SETTING MY ALARM 30 MINUTES EARLY
me the night before finals week: SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT shit shit shit shit shit shit shit… shit… sh…. ss.ss….. ..i don’t care haha
Don’t fight fire with fire. If I’m screamin, talk quieter. Understand the impatience, feel the pain that I’m facing. Be like Serenity, re-position my mind. Take a chance, make a difference in my life.